Attention Willow Creek Farms residents – On Wednesday January 2 2013 Royal Recycle & Disposal will begin solid waste management service for the District.
- Trash pickup days are Wednesday & Saturday between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Household trash will be picked up at the curb of each home. Royal will collect up to six (6) 45-65 gallon capacity trash cans designed to hold forty (40) pounds or less of properly contained residential household waste.
- Yard waste will be picked up at the curb. Tree branches & shrub trimming must be less than 3 inches in diameter, no longer than 4 feet, securely tied in bundles and not weigh more than 40 lbs each. A combined maximum of 8 bags or bundles will be picked up per pickup day. Yard waste from common areas maintained by a commercial landscape company is excluded and will not be picked up.
- Holidays are: New Year’s Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day; and Christmas Day. If your trash pickup day falls on a holiday, your trash will not be picked up. It will be picked up on your next regular scheduled pickup day following the observed holiday.
- Bulk items and white items: Placed at the curb on the last collection day of the week, one item per home per week, Items will be picked up at no charge, or, depending on the size, amount of labor, handling, or dump expenses, homeowner will be billed separately at a negotiated price. Items not picked up will be tagged by contractor.
- EXCLUDED ITEMS: acids; car batteries; car parts; car tires; chemicals; construction trash (to include concrete, large quantities or rolls of carpeting, fencing, construction material and debris); dirt; garage door openers; hazardous or toxic or radioactive waste; large pieces of glass (must be broken and placed in cardboard box and weigh less than 40 pounds); gravel; human or animal fecal waste (if not contained in plastic bag or closed boxes so Contractor employees do not come into direct contact with fecal substances while loading into truck); large sofas and sleepers and furniture with metal frames; metal items; paint; petroleum products or filters; refrigerators (if Freon is not removed and refrigerator tagged); rocks; sand. Uncollected items will be tagged.
Homeowner may call Customer Service at 713-526-1536 and arrange for items to be picked up separately for a negotiated price. If lines are busy, your call will be returned promptly in the order received.